Download the software and use it for 30 days free of charge. After the trial period ends, you will need to purchase the product key listed above.
The New Lakota Dictionary (NLD) App is the best way to look up Lakota words, hear pronunciation, and view thousands of example sentences. It’s the ultimate electronic Lakota learning and reference tool.
- 40,000 entries
- 53,000 sentences male and female voices for audio
- Consistent phonemic spelling – Standard Lakota Orthography
- Superior cross-referencing capabilities
- Faster and more responsive than online versions Works offline, without active data connection
- Built-In lemmatizer searches for conjugated verbs and word forms
- Over 400 native speakers involved in its development and review
- Regularly updated
- Accurate and reliable
- Fun to use and explore
- An excellent self-study investment
* This is the digital download version of the NLD - Pro. After you have completed your purchase, you will be given the option of downloading and using your software immediately. Your product key will arrive in a separate e-mail.
*Unfortunately the Mac version currently doesn't support OS versions above like Mojave, including M1 Ventura. We are working on an updated program that works with this operating system. Thank you for your patience..