Save 33% - get our entire collection of Lakota children's songs for one low price! 46 songs in total on 3 CDs.
VOLUME 1 DISK: 15 Lakota Children's Song including favorites such as: the Alphabet Song, BINGO, Days of the Week, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle, and many more. This is a great collection- and a great way to learn the language. Use in the classroom or at home. The kids will love it. Songs are sung by some of Lakota Country's best singers including Kevin Locke and Wilmer Mesteth and with help from Ben Black Bear, Sandra Black Bear, Paulette High Elk, Verdelia American Horse, Jan Ullrich, and Karen Little Wounded.
1. Knee Bouncing Song
2. Alphabet Song
3. Counting song
4. Colors Song
5. Days of the Week Song
6. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
7. Itsy Bitsy Spider
8. Brother John
10. Hosísipa Olówan
11. Lift up Song
12. Rabbit Song
13. Prairie Chicken Song
14. Lakota Language Song
VOLUME 2 DISK: (Includes an 8-Page booklet with song lyrics- great for singing along and learning)
1. Iyonikphi heci nape glaskapa! - If Youre Happy and You Know It
2. Igluptanptan Wachi - The Hokey Pokey
3. Naphahunka, Tokhilala? - Where is Thumbkin?
4. Nata, Hinyete, Chankpe, Si - Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes
5. Cheyagthunpi Hinhpaye - London Bridge
6. Nitha-anpetu Waste - Happy Birthday
7. Chanthipi Wan, Chanmahel - Little Cabin in the Woods
8. Wana Hinhanni - Morning Has Broken
9. Nistinme...Hantans...Wiyahanblin kte lo - All the Pretty Little Horses
10. Ochile - Im Looking for You
11. Amu, amu - Sleep Little Doll
12. Wanzi, Nunpa; Nuphin Manipi - One Two; Buckle my Shoe
VOLUME 3 DISK:
This is our biggest collection of children's songs to date! 19 songs total. This album mixes nursery rhymes, lullabies, holiday music and traditional Lakota songs that will keep kids entertained for hours. Featuring Ring Around the Rosie, Rock-A-Bye Baby, Íŋkpata, Jingle Bells, and many more! Includes an 16-page booklet with song texts. Learn Lakota the fun way!